Count on us for any kind of high volume PCB assembly requirements at unbeatable price! When it comes to PCB Assembly, the requirements vary in volume. If you are mass producing a product you would need high volume printed circuit board assembly service to meet your requirements. Typically projects of 10,000 pieces or more are classified as high volume PCB Assembly service and needs a dependable partner who can supply it.
At GLOBAL WELL TECH, we are fully equipped to offer bulk volume printed circuit boards to meet your requirements. Despite the large volumes, each PCB goes through a rigorous testing process, ensuring that quality is never compromised. In addition, to high-volume PCBA manufacturing processes and capabilities we also offer competitive pricing, as well as flexible shipment plans.
Our strong capabilities in high volume assembly, span the following areas:
• 1.We offer high volume PCB assembly with Surface Mount technology as well as through hole selective soldering.
• 2.In account of our use of jet solder paste printing, we offer quick turnaround times.
• 3.We are equipped with both hand solder and machine soldering capabilities.
• 4.We fully analyze the BOM to ensure that all components are RoHS compliant for delivering.
• 5.Our robust testing methodologies include the following methods based on requirements:
○ 1.Automatic Optimal Inspection
○ 2.Solder Paste Inspection
○ 3.In Circuit Testing
○ 4.Functional Circuit testing
○ 5.X-Ray inspection
In addition, our strong Design for Testing protocol works well for high volume PCBs. The fact that we offer a sample for large batch turnkey orders means that you can rest assured of the quality of the large batch. We are committed to working with our clients to provide design recommendations, which decrease overall costs and turn-time without sacrificing final quality of their orders.
Given our wide experience in mass PCB manufacturing and assembly, we are also committed to offer design recommendations, that improves efficiency and turnaround time and decreases cost.
BENEFITS OF HIGH VOLUME PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY
High Volume PCB Assembly comes with a number of benefits including:
• It requires that the design and prototyping be done once. Post the prototype being meticulously created and tested for accurate functioning, it is fairly easy to get the large run going.
• It lends itself to mass production of a product. If you are planning to go-to-market at a large-scale level, high volume PCB Assembly ensures that you get high quality products with quick turnaround times, which is required to quickly hit the market, ahead of competition.
• The other major benefit that high volume PCB Assembly service offers is in terms of cost. There are a number of cost benefits that accrue when you place a high volume order. With high volumes you tend to enjoy economies of scale. This, in turn, impacts your product pricing and makes you competitive in the market. This is as opposed to getting small batches assembled where costs tend to rise.
• It offers a shortened production cycle on account of automation. This has a major bearing on your go-to-market plan, which gets a big boost.
• With bulk volume printed circuit boards, there is production uniformity and consistency in features. With each PCB being assembled and tested similarly, quality is guaranteed
• High volume PCB Assembly services find application in mass production of appliances.
• Typically, if you are looking at entering the market at a certain scale or considering entry into several geographical markets, your requirements of PCB tends to be very large.
• Bulk volume printed circuit board also finds application once you have gone past the prototype stage and have corrected errors, if any and are therefore ready to take on the market.
It, therefore, finds large application particularly in electronic manufacturing companies where uniformity and consistency are key.